Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Very reminiscent of the original. Amazing job at that. You got the character quirks right making a lot of side jokes in the meantime. Also nice animations.

While the message is old as hell, it's still relevant, unfortunately, so I won't put that against you. Also what the hell, just because the joke is old people are bashing against this with 1 to two stars. Well, teenagers will always be so.

One star out for lacking a punchline, this was just depressing. I know it's a serious message, but if you're referencing comedy, I could use a punchline haha

Fast and Furious Forty-Five Fast and Furious Forty-Five

The ending caught me off guard, turning on the brake lights, the turning lights and such. Fucking fantastic.

MyFakeCamGirls MyFakeCamGirls

Oh that was sooo nice! Thank you babe!
Twitchgirls in a nutshell, fucking hillarious.

Love the lighting and the colors, kinda different than last time, they're actually somehow skin coloured now, for some reason.
But what really works here, is the atmosphere, the soundtrack at the begining was really setting the tone.

Blordow responds:

I went for a more realistic approach with colours this time. I love scoring my tunes, more often than not they have a dark ambience. Thanks brother.

MGSV: The Phantom Triggered MGSV: The Phantom Triggered

I thought it was an okay short, not anything overwhelming.

Then the hallucinations happened. 10/10. Best moment.

EdwardMarr responds:

Thanks! My favorite scene as well cuz I didn't have to draw another background.

Richard and the Green Man Richard and the Green Man

Lots of redeeming qualities about this.
However, the lack of lip synch didn't make a lot of sense.
And Random humor is bad unless you earn the punchline. Everything was too random, and it took me nowhere.

So yeah, can't say I enjoyed it, but it was not awful, either.

Gabe's Shenanigans - Lemon Fight | Episode 1 Gabe's Shenanigans - Lemon Fight | Episode 1

Yeah, it was anti-climactic.

The traditionally animated parts looked nice. Sound was dreadful.

Keep improving.

FLUDDFan responds:

The sound quality was actually decent until I uploaded it to newgrounds. I dont know why that happened, but ill be sure to fix it in the next episode. Thanks for the feedback!

PAPERTHIN Sleep Paralysis PAPERTHIN Sleep Paralysis

Yeah, that's pretty much how it feels like. Your mind is half asleep, and you start to hallucinate.
Nice work on the lighting.

AguRex responds:

Hai.... Thanks. I almost skipped the lighting because I was feeling tried.Glad I stuck with it.

Mario Question Block Calamity Collab - Promo Mario Question Block Calamity Collab - Promo

nice animation. Good luck with that.

Hanger | Puns Hanger | Puns

Nothing new, how are you hanging?
Put on some effort, next time. Random humor needs some effort.

PALADINS: When Fernando meets Inara PALADINS: When Fernando meets Inara

Pointless, it looks like each take was made by a different artist.

Gotham97 responds:

i just add different style of animation to include more variety to the animation. Why it is even pointless?