Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Very reminiscent of the original. Amazing job at that. You got the character quirks right making a lot of side jokes in the meantime. Also nice animations.

While the message is old as hell, it's still relevant, unfortunately, so I won't put that against you. Also what the hell, just because the joke is old people are bashing against this with 1 to two stars. Well, teenagers will always be so.

One star out for lacking a punchline, this was just depressing. I know it's a serious message, but if you're referencing comedy, I could use a punchline haha

Fast and Furious Forty-Five Fast and Furious Forty-Five

The ending caught me off guard, turning on the brake lights, the turning lights and such. Fucking fantastic.

MyFakeCamGirls MyFakeCamGirls

Oh that was sooo nice! Thank you babe!
Twitchgirls in a nutshell, fucking hillarious.

Love the lighting and the colors, kinda different than last time, they're actually somehow skin coloured now, for some reason.
But what really works here, is the atmosphere, the soundtrack at the begining was really setting the tone.

Blordow responds:

I went for a more realistic approach with colours this time. I love scoring my tunes, more often than not they have a dark ambience. Thanks brother.

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

God damn it it was fun throughout, nice extra boss.
Half star off because the sprites ain't yours.
But gooood daaang did the animations and gameplay feel good.
Keep up the good work. I'd love to see a 100% original work, something this could've been.

Chronicle Bulletin #6 Chronicle Bulletin #6

I don't get it... IT's been like uh... 3 years since your first game with such drawings and almost no difference between them.
There's a difference between something that is your style and straight up bad drawings. Anatomy, colour palletes, etc etc are all wrong. I'd suggest to look up some actually good guides about anatomy and colour palletes (believe me, they're hard to find), draw some geometry bases and some muscles before you go for the final lineart. But you're not entirely clueless, chonicle bulletin #4's icon looks quite well, except for the anatomy and that face. What is up with Atom's dissapearing scar by the way? Also the jacked bad guy carries most of your best drawings, try to give that quality to the rest of the cast.
I get what you're doing though, quantity over quality, vissually at least, can't judge your writing since I'm not good at it, I can barely write a cohesive review. I could point out that you don't mix suspense and comic relief very well. Was death supposed to look funny?
That said, you managed to make hours worth of a story in about two years, that alone deserves 4 stars. I'd give three but by newgrounds standards that equals a 0. Eh, go figure.

JackAstral responds:

I dunno it really kinda is just the art style. Kinda doodles mixed with anime-ish stuff, it's weird but I think it fits in a weird way lol

I'm doing a project next year, where I'm going to be spending a lot more time on the visuals, though. So hopefully that maybe looks a little cooler

Thanks for the detailed review - they can really help me improve sometimes :-)

DX Bomber DX Bomber

Wow I'm kinda into this.
I love theese kind of songs. Going all keyboard.

Techmo-X responds:

Thank you! It's an old project file back from 2012 that I finished up.

Wrong Number Wrong Number

I fucking love this.
MayyyyyBE

Pass the... (inspired by Fistful of Frags) Pass the... (inspired by Fistful of Frags)

needs more pass the whiskey

retroarcademonkey responds:

not enough passing of the whiskey... not enough...

woman study #1 woman study #1

Hello, I'm here again to ruin my ego by witnessing people sketching things that look better than whatever I take 2 hours to make. So I can curl up in my bed, call myself worthless, and notice I can't cry or feel frustration because I don't have a soul and my ego wouldn't allow it and I got deadlines to deal with. That girl looks better than my wife after a good session of grudge sex. 10/10 would not bang because it looks like jailbait.

Spike Spike

You can just feeeeell the blues.

Blue Devil Mural Blue Devil Mural

Nice work on the colours, I really have a problem with the way you shade, your shading style is very subtle but also very well done, still, it makes your characters look like cilinders, if you imagine them in a 3d space. Maybe it's just a style, but I'd really like to see you try a bit more complex anatomy, just to be sure you're on the right track. It's just an opinion though, take it as you will.

I don't want to be the 5 star guy here, but again, there's no big mistake here. Still, the shoulders on the first guy are just wrong, and the 4th guy (from left to right) has his left shoulder out of place. Theese tiny mistakes could kill your pics in the long run.