All 20 art Reviews

woman study #1 woman study #1

Hello, I'm here again to ruin my ego by witnessing people sketching things that look better than whatever I take 2 hours to make. So I can curl up in my bed, call myself worthless, and notice I can't cry or feel frustration because I don't have a soul and my ego wouldn't allow it and I got deadlines to deal with. That girl looks better than my wife after a good session of grudge sex. 10/10 would not bang because it looks like jailbait.

Spike Spike

You can just feeeeell the blues.

Blue Devil Mural Blue Devil Mural

Nice work on the colours, I really have a problem with the way you shade, your shading style is very subtle but also very well done, still, it makes your characters look like cilinders, if you imagine them in a 3d space. Maybe it's just a style, but I'd really like to see you try a bit more complex anatomy, just to be sure you're on the right track. It's just an opinion though, take it as you will.

I don't want to be the 5 star guy here, but again, there's no big mistake here. Still, the shoulders on the first guy are just wrong, and the 4th guy (from left to right) has his left shoulder out of place. Theese tiny mistakes could kill your pics in the long run.

Same Drugs Same Drugs

Gotta say, out of all of your images, this one is the best. His face fits the whole design, and the shading is super subtle but it fits. The contrast and outline on the lips is too strong compared to the rest, it makes them pop out. I don't see any killing flaws here, hence the score.

Justice Rains From Above Justice Rains From Above

Straight up gross but visually good. Can't help but give 5 stars.

Still, what the hell is wrong with you, mate? hahahaha

KoshioArt responds:

lol if it makes you feel something I'm happy

Fist Fist

I've already stated how much I like this one. But eh.
Look at that chin, that's the chin of a man.

MeGummyBall responds:

thanks, wanted to capture the manliness of the character... through the chin. I'm really glad you like it. To be honest though, yours was way better and more unique which i thank you for.

REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE

I realized that. But eh. It's not my place to tell you what to draw.

I like the way you do legs and feet. Makes him look more like a teenager, hope that was the intent.

Oddlem responds:

He's supposed to be around 18-19 if that explains it. ;v;

Lt. Justice Lt. Justice

Welp, I've already said what needed to be said.
You draw clothes and boobs very nicely. Got a lot to learn from ya.

Spedmallet responds:

ayy

Monster Girl Sketch: Nereid Monster Girl Sketch: Nereid

I've already said all I needed to say about this, I think. Nice looking gal. Love her expressions. I think she's averall better than the pink dude.

You should really upload your stuff more often, or at least, tell us where you upload your stuff, dude!

Cheers.

Go Away, Face Swapper Go Away, Face Swapper

nice sassy pose, she's got 'tude!
Faceswapper looks nice, the particular shading looks nice. The swapper looks like is made out of traditional brush strokes, really nice and makes him stand out even if he's in the background.
I'd like to see you work further on the concept, but that's just a thought.